Sunday, September 17, 2017

BEETROOT, LEMON, CELERY & GINGER JUICE TO LOWER HYPERTENSION

Beets are a lovely, greatly red main veggie that are perfect for juicing!
Beet juice and celery juice have been used for many years to lower hypertension level the organic way. I myself am living evidence of this. Last year I was identified as having hypertension level and was put on lisinopril. I hate taking drugs and try to avoid them as much as I can, so I convinced the doctor to let me try organic methods & diet program therapy to lower my hypertension. I was given a month and during that time apart from cutting high sodium foods out of my diet program I consumed clean Beetroot, Orange, Oatmeal & Cinnamon Juice almost every day and my hypertension was fine. This juice is now a regular part of my routine.



Beets and lemon are loaded with supplement C. Increasing your supplement C intake is one of the simplest methods to increase your defense system!








INGREDIENTS

1 green apple
2 stalks of celery
1.25 inches (3cm) dice ginger
1 method beetroot
Handful of clean mint
½ lemon
METHOD

Run all components through the juice extractor and serve instantly.

We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment